TrainWeb Hosted Websites
Featuring Railroad Photos
(Railroad.photos & Railroad.pics)
(Also: RailPictures.com and Railfanning.photography)
Photographing TRAINS Vol. 1 Amtrak's Southwest Chief by Carl Morrison (Kindle Edition)
First in a Series of Long Distance Amtrak Train Photography Guides. This book tells you where and how to make great exterior and interior train photos along the route of the Amtrak Southwest Chief Los Angeles - Chicago. . This eBook includes tips for taking photos, not only of the Southwest Chief, but of tourist trains, rail museums, and private rail cars close to the Southwest Chief route. Carl gives many suggestions as to where to eat, and where to stay along the way. Includes over 350 photos by the author from over 20 trips on the Southwest Chief to illustrate proven photo concepts. All Photographs and Text, except where noted, By Carl Morrison...
Sorted by URL and not by title.
- ★ = Active website noted for volume & quality of information & photos.
- ☆ = Inactive website noted for archival information & photos.
- CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
CLICK HERE to return to the Directory.
- ☆ 8th-notch
Full Throttle Railroad Photography.
- Across the West
Railfan Photography & Resources. Designed to be a showcase of the beautiful scenery so plentiful in the West and the trains you see there every day.
- Taiwan Countrified Railway
Describe Taiwan countrified railway and railway station Environment and write my personal affective for Taiwan railway(Chinese traditional)
- ☆ American Rail Photos by Jim Springer
Photos of Trains from around the USA and Canada.
- ☆ Trains Through Arkansas
Photos of trains in and around the Arkansas area.
- Central & Southern Ohio Railfan Site
Most of the photos on this site come from Central and Southern Ohio.
- ☆ Avon Action
This website is devoted to pictures and information about the Big Four Yard or Avon Yard in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- ☆ Baltimore Railfans
- ★★★ The Jay Street Connecting R.R.
- ★★★ Bob's RR Pix
- ☆ Railfanning Brantford and Beyond
- ☆ Railroad Crossings by Brett Wirick
- ★ Bruces Railroad Pictures
- ★★★ Over 100 Rail Travelogues by Carl Morrison
- ☆☆ Cascade Bruce's Rail Images
- ☆ Quinn's Provo Train Terminal
- Chessie System Photo Archive
- ★ The Chessie System Photo Archives
- ☆ GRR
www.trainweb.US/grr - GRR
I am collecting 5 different Railroads. Canadian Pacific, Union Pacific, Southern Pacific, Canadian National, and Pennsylvania. The web site includes Project Pages, Photo Reference Pages, and Rosters of Canadian Pacific, Union Pacific and more...
- ☆ Helm-Is-Cool
- ☆ Railroad Pictures From Tuscaloosa, Alabama and Beyond
- ★ Kern Junction Railroad Photo Gallery
- ☆ Kjellgesen's Rail Pictures
- ☆ The Lansing Railfan
- ☆ Alan's Locollection
- ☆☆☆ LunarLight Photography - Railroad Images
- ☆ Matt's Train Page
- ★★★ Rose City & NorthWestern by Thomas McCann
- ☆ MDamtrak199 Amtrak & Freight Trains
- ★ MickFix Network
- ☆ Mid-Atlantic & Midwestern Rail Photos & Info
- ☆ Mid-West Rails
www.trainweb.US/midwestrails - Mid-West Rails
The Kansas City area is a great place to be a railfan. Several of the major railroads have maintainence facilities and heavily used mainlines through the area. On this site, you will see not only photographs of the real thing but also pictures from the model railroad hobby as well...
- ☆ Mikey's Train Pix
- ☆ Milwaukee Road Online
- ☆ Railfan Guide to Michigan Shortlines
- ☆ Trains Through Missouri
- ☆ Missouri Pacific Lines
- ☆ Metrolink Photo Archive
- ☆ Miami Valley Railfans
- ★ Midwest Photo
- ☆ MyStation
www.trainweb.US/mystation - MyStation
Peterborough StationMaster - Robin Stirling. My Railway Gallery, Steamtown, Dirtcircuit, Peterborough Railway History, Indian Pacific photos, The Ghan photos, Freight Railroad Photos, Road Trailers Photos, Steel Products Freight Photos, Personal Interests...
- ☆ Chuck's Train Page
www.trainweb.US/n1spx - Chuck's Train Page
Photos of a lot of locomotives including CN, EMD, EMDX, FECX, KCS, NS, SN, SSW, WP, GWR, OMLX, UP, SP plus many freight cars including ATSF, BN, BNSF, CHTT, CNW, DRGW, MP, UP, UPP, Soo Hoppers and MOW equipment...
- ☆ Norfolk Southern Photos
- ☆ Jake Mensel Photography
- ☆ North West Rail Pics
- ☆ N.Y.C. Rail
www.trainweb.US/nycrail - N.Y.C. Rail
A web site dedicated to railroading in New York City and the surrounding area. Information and photos are provided on the railroads that serve it, the locomotives they use, and HO scale modeling info...
- ☆☆☆ Oaks Model Railroad Club 1994-2002
- ☆ OCtrainguy's Railroad Photography
- ★★★ B&O RR Photo Tours
www.trainweb.org/oldmainline - B&O RR Photo Tours
Virtual tours of the Baltimore and Ohio (now CSX) railroad. Over 2000 Photos, Over 15 Years, B&O Old Main Line Tour, The OML is the route of the first commercial railroad in the United States as it pushed west from Baltimore, MD to the Ohio River. It was constructed largely by hand between 1828 and 1835, and amazingly, continues in active railroading use even now. Voted top B&O history web site...
- ☆ O.N.-Rail(fan)
- ★★★★★ On-Track-On-Line
www.on-track-on-line.com - On-Track-On-Line
Extensive Amtrak Railfan information and photos including an extensive Amtrak Photo Roster, Amtrak Travel Tips, Auto Train Tips, Amtrak Radio Frequencies, Photo Gallery, Trip Reports, Urban Transit, Forums, Chat and more...
- ☆ Portraits of North American Railroads
- ☆☆☆ Port of Tillamook Bay Railfan's Guide
- ☆ RailLink Photo Archives
- ☆ Slideshows of Amtrak Travel Scenery, Trains, and More 1995-1999
- ★ Houghton's RailImages
- ☆ Trackside Travelogue - Railroad Photography by Steve Barry
- ☆☆☆ Web Lurker's DOME.main
domemain forward here.)
- ☆ Ultradomes - Luxury Under Glass
|Click below for pages in the directory of TrainWeb sites:|
Why this ad?